The primary responsibility is to oversee the Quality Assurance aspects of all programming at Bayview Hunter’s Point Foundation, including compliance, Medi-Cal billing, HSH program service documentation and contract oversight. Candidates for this position will have a high level of organizational and analytical skills, understand or be ready to learn Medi-Cal, CARF and Housing program regulations and principles, be able to prioritize projects, be willing to develop new procedures as necessitated to improve the overall quality of the programs, have good communication skills, and be a positive team player. This position reports directly to the Deputy Director/Chief Mission Officer.
- Ensure continuous compliance with Medi-Cal regulations and county requirements.
- Provide leadership of EHR utilization and maintenance, including all internal and county electronic systems used by program staff.
- Develop, implement and monitor organization’s policies and procedures related to program services, MediCal, and documentation.
- Develop and implement trainings to ensure compliance to all state and county regulations for MediCal, HSH and service documentation
- Ensure programmatic understanding of contracts and serve as the primary point person for all contract compliance issues.
- Responsible for overseeing all billing system entries for assigned programs in coordination with program administrative staff
- Monitor and track required documentation, ensuring accurate and valid completion according to established programmatic, county, and state guidelines.
- Distribute necessary information to various departments within the agency as well as outside agencies, including management of .
- Collaborate with accounting department regarding billing and invoicing systems.
- Conduct Quality Management Chart Review of all administrative, clinical, and medical documentation to ensure proper completion of documents.
- Process Record Requests in accordance with federal, state and local law and agency policy, as needed.
- Oversee Internal Audits of each program to assess for Medi-Cal, contract and agency compliance (as appropriate to the program) and provide leadership and support during county and/or state audits
- Liaison with various county personnel to ensure ongoing collaboration, field concerns, and rectify any issues.
- Liaison with Program Directors to ensure that both the needs of the program and the needs of QA are being met in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development of trainings focusing on documentation and compliance
- Oversee QA development within new programs created within the agency
- Additional duties as requested by the Deputy Director
- Masters Level Degree, with current active Board of Behavioral Sciences licensure as an LCSW, LMFT or LPCC
- Excellent organizational, analytical, computer and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work as a team member
- QA management experience preferred